Signed in as:
- Rooms & Suites
- Photos & Press Office
- Our Team & Local History
- The Inn & film shot here
- The Wedding Barn
- Our World Charity Work
- My Account
Signed in as:
For each year's competition, we are accepting videos between five and 30 minutes, papers, and presentations of plays or projects concerning any scientific interest.
Presentations are due by November 1. Enter here, online. Questions 1.704.937.2940.
A good question has come up about "fees" to have the chance to win the medal 🏅 or the staff. Especially since they cost so much to strike and have poured. There are no fees to enter the Science Competition, nor any other hidden cash requests or payments. The contest and prizes are free. The Émilie du Châtelet Staff of Polymaths is being commissioned with Will King of Kings Forge (Master Armorer known worldwide) to be hand-cast and fired from metal and earth https://kingsforgeandmuzzleloading.com/
The Science Competition for 2022 poster.
The famous scientist from France, Émilie du Châtelet.
Featuring new films made about the American Presidency and White House events
Learn about the rich history of The Inn of the Patriots, LLC, from its founding to present day. Discover the stories of the people and events that have shaped this iconic attraction.
The Presidential Service Center® Foundation & Trusts with the museum on supporting the Presidency of America. We host the PRESENTS network, PRESIDENTIAL magazine, medals, awards, school, gift shop, business & non-partisan work with our IAHHRM Institute of service in democracy for the people, by the people.
Take a look at The United States Presidential Service Center Film Festival with Chairperson Prince Kojo Hilton of Ghana and Charlene Doak-Gebaurer, and her award-winning movie, "Vulnerable Innocence."
The USPSC International Film Festival is a deluxe festival organized in memory of Ronald Reagan and his spouse Nancy Davis (both renowned Hollywood actors), for their immense contribution to cinema, filmmaking, governance, and leadership. We also recognize and celebrate all of the films and series made about the first families and White House stories.
Born February 6, 1911, in Tampico, Ill., Reagan was the 40th President of America between 1981--89. Aside from being ranked among the middle to upper tier of American presidents by historians and scholars, Reagan was a famed Hollywood actor before entering into politics. He started professional acting in 1937. In his career as a movie actor, he appeared in more than 50 films and was twice president of the Screen Actors Guild SAG (1947–52, 1959–60). Ronald Reagan spent nearly 30 years acting in feature films and television, as well as providing narration for numerous documentaries, both short and feature-length. He died on June 5, 2004, at the age of 93.
His spouse (second spouse till his death), Nancy Davis Reagan (July 6, 1921--March 6, 2016), was also a film and television actress and First Lady of California and the United States. Nancy Reagan worked in stage, film, and television productions. She made eleven films in all, including three after her marriage and many television appearances up to her retirement in 1962. She and Reagan appeared together in her last film, 'Hellcats of the Navy,' 1956. She joined the heavenly choir at the age of 94.
This festival is instituted in their memory and to welcome and honor filmmakers and storytellers across all cultures globally. The projects for submission do not necessarily have to be storied on the back of Reagan and/ or his wife's life, their personal ideologies, or political philosophies. Both projects about them or not, irrespective of storyline or genre, stand a fair chance of winning a prize in their respective categories. All films submitted are encouraged to be short - so as to not infringe upon creativity too much and at 20 minutes or less. Stories that are untold about the White House, Camp David, Marine One, and Air Force One are highly encouraged, and this includes White House staff stories.
March 4, the marriage anniversary of Ronald and Nancy Reagan, is marked as the set date for the film festival annually. You're welcome to enter the USPSC International Film Festival NOW!
This Guest and Entrant (hereinafter called Guest) Agreement is a mutual agreement between Guest and all programs from the Presents Network (at www.presentsnetwork.com) a DBA of Mongiello Holdings, LLC, and its outlets, including but not limited to the United States Presidential Service Center (USPSC), International Film Festival its audio podcast, website, social media platforms, magazine, newsletter, and Patreon platform (herein referred to as the “network"). The term Guest shall include Guest hosts and collaborators.
• Guest represents that Guest owns the copyright to the written work(s) featured on the network, and the network agrees that Guest’s copyright to Guest’s written work(s) shall remain with Guest, and Guest shall have the unfettered right to make Guest’s own audio or other recordings of Guest’s written works and use, market and distribute Guest’s own audio or other recordings of Guest’s written works, as well as Guest’s written works themselves, in any and all media formats, throughout the world;
• Guest agrees that the network is the sole owner of all rights in and to the shows and that all audio and video recordings of Guest and all photographic images of Guest that are made by or for the shows (the “recordings”) are with Guest’s express permission and are owned by the network;
• Guest grants the network a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to the unlimited use of the recordings, for all purposes, with the unfettered right to use, market, and distribute the recordings, as well as Guest's name, biography, likeness, and images and information related to Guest’s appearance(s), in any and all media formats, throughout the world.
• Guest agrees that Guest shall not be compensated or reimbursed for participation or for the recording, publication, or distribution of Guest’s voice, name, biography, photograph, likeness, as well as images and information related to Guest’s appearance(s).
• Guest agrees that the network has the right to edit its recording(s) with Guest and shall not be obligated to use, market, or distribute all or any part of such recording(s). Guest agrees that the network runs commercials during the show from a variety of paying vendors to subsidize the cost of video production, studio work, streaming costs, and advertising costs we face after shows to strengthen and feature the network worldwide. Guests may request to pay not to run commercials;
• The network agrees that Guest may freely use the public URL(s) to Guest’s appearance(s) and any publicly posted images and information for those appearance(s) to promote Guest; and that they will not chop up, edit, cut, revise, or modify any recording for their own use without the express permission of the Presents Streaming Television Network and paying a license fee. Mongiello Associates Strategic Marketing Firm has the current contract for any edits a guest or client would desire. Outside firms are not allowed to be engaged to chop up, edit, cut, revise, or modify any recording for their own use without the express permission of the Presents Streaming Television Network;
• Guest and Network release and discharge each other, their members, employees, and agents, of and from any and all liability of any kind whatsoever, arising out of or relating to the shows.
Appearing on our network or shows is compliance, acceptance, and agreeance with these terms.
We appreciate and thank all of the help in promoting guests and the network to grow one another in a loving and kind way.
The Inn of the Patriots, LLC
301 Cleveland Avenue, Grover, North Carolina 28073, United States
The Inn of the Patriots™, LLC, Presidential Culinary Museum®, Presidential Service Center® - All Rights Reserved©. The United States Presidential Service Center, 301 Cleveland Avenue, Grover, NC 28073, USA or The United States Presidential Service Center, 1301 7th Street, Suite 320, Washington, DC 20001. Web design & graphics by MA Marketing Agency. Over 600 room nights, classes, tours, & funds donated to charities since 1993, and $567,000.00 WAS RAISED IN ONE NIGHT FOR CYSTIC FIBROSIS. A disabled & injured SDVOB 100% US military veteran-owned company committed to ADA accessibility as disabled owners.
Mongiello Holdings™, LLC and it's DBA's.